Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happiness? where is it?

my happiness is gone.
i cant find the reason.
i'm lost.
i keep on playing the same few song dis few day.
all the rhythm are slow as me.
i have done all my assignment but i still couldn't get enough the satisfaction.
i know there's something wrong to me.
i begin to dislike someone.
the way he/she act is irritating to me.
i hope there's someone who understand me is by my side, comfort my feeling, giving me power to live cheerfully.
i will wait for the day come.
i hope somebody bring me to a church, could it be like the church in the Europe as we can see from the picture?
i have no idea.
i had a bad dream today but i dun wish to state it here. I'm fear of that. it's horrible.
i hope to c my mama now.(~_~,)

song that i listen to : End by Secondhand Serenade

3 comments:

Chris Ian said...

hi there jinny..i dont know whats goin on with u rite now. d sadness u're facing..i just hope that u'll get over it soon. coz it doesn't really worth being sad for certain things which is not worth to be sad for. there is more to life than d sadness we're goin through. don't cry bcoz u're sad, smile bcoz it happens. coz when God closes 1 door,He'll definitely opens another. so cheer up yeah. =)

yeelee said...

u will get happiness one day...because happiness is for a good girl..likes u...

dUn Sad....wishing u..next time c u..must hear u say"i am very happiness now!"
k?

ALl the best ya

jinN said...

thx to my lovely frens here...muacks